Helpful Links

Late Payment Option

Community Support

Late Payment Option

Need extra time to make a payment? Not to worry, you can make arrangements online!

Log into your account at att.com. Hover over Billing, Usage, Payments. You will see the option to Arrange Late Payment as shown below.

Top_Rail1.png

Options2.png

Once you select Arrange Late Payment, scroll down until you see the account in question. Enter the payment amount and the day you wish to make the payment. Next, choose the payment method. You will see a few options. Once selected, a window will pop up with more information.

Bill_Select.png

If you are making a payment arrangement, billing will continue as normal. Making a payment arrangement does stop future bills from processing while the account is still active If the payment arrangement is missed and the account is suspended, the entire amount due will need to be paid before services can be restored.

-ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply sign in, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Community Support

Re: Late Payment Option

Need to make a late payment? Check out the information above to learn how.

-ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply sign in, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the U-verse Account Page! Check out some of our helpful articles below!

You can learn about your payment options and even first bill information!

Additional Support