Get the myAT&T app
ATTU-verseCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Monday, February 13th, 2017 7:34 PM

Late Payment Option

Need extra time to make a payment? Not to worry, you can make arrangements online!

Log into your account at att.com. Hover over Billing, Usage, Payments. You will see the option to Arrange Late Payment as shown below.

Top_Rail1.png

Options2.png

Once you select Arrange Late Payment, scroll down until you see the account in question. Enter the payment amount and the day you wish to make the payment. Next, choose the payment method. You will see a few options. Once selected, a window will pop up with more information.

Bill_Select.png

If you are making a payment arrangement, billing will continue as normal. Making a payment arrangement does stop future bills from processing while the account is still active If the payment arrangement is missed and the account is suspended, the entire amount due will need to be paid before services can be restored.

-ATTU-verseCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

3 Attachments

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

7 years ago

Need to make a late payment? Check out the information above to learn how.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

What's the number to reconnect my at&t account I paid it but they saying it was cancelled

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Customer Service is 1-800-288-2020.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I need more time to pay my bill

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I still need to pay my bill

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.