Internet Uverse questions

Highlighted
Contributor

Internet Uverse questions

First question:
Does anyone have a list of all of the U-Verse Internet speeds + prices AFTER the 12 month promotional discount?

Second: Is it possible to dedicate a payment to only one specific part of the bill, say if two people were to contribute to paying the monthly AT&T service fee?

Third: Although unlikely, is it possible to have two AT&T accounts in the same house hold?

Message 1 of 2 (125 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Internet Uverse questions

Hi @Anonymoususar 

Fist question: I don't know of a site where you can see all the pricing after a promo. I recommend chatting with a U-verse rep, they will be able to answer those questions. You can go here and a Chat link is on the right.

Second: When paying a bill, your payment will apply to the entire balance, there is no way to specify which part you're paying (I assume you mean Internet/TV/Phone). You bills will actually have a breakdowns of services and prices, so you'll be able to see how much each service is billed for.

Third. No, only one U-verse account is allowed at on address.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support