Get the myAT&T app
LeahWalker's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 20th, 2013 7:10 PM

Closed

I never received my Rewards Visa Card as was promised.

I'm just wanting to know how I can find information on how to receive my Rewards Visa card I was promised.  It's been quite awhile since we had our Uverse Internet installed, but I haven't received anything. 

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, LeahWalker!

Thanks for posting! How long has it been since your U-verse was installed? I found some information on our Rewards Center page that may be helpful.

Once you’ve met your service requirements on your offer and your active service has been confirmed, you can expect your reward to arrive in the mail within four weeks. This is approximately eight weeks from your installation date. You can obtain a real-time status for your rewards at the AT&T Reward Center.

For more information, click on the link below.

AT&T Redemption Center-FAQ

Let me know if that helps!

-Mariana

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Hello, 

i activated my service oct 15, 2013.

i was promised my visa rewards , two $150 giftcards?

and haven't received anything, its been past 8weeks as well.

i constently look in the mail and there is nothing. 

i have tried numerous times to go on the rewards site and when I put my account & zip code, it SUDDENLY looks like page isnt working, funny right when I put that? Also,I have called the number it provides to contact and it is disconnected. Can someone please let me know when I will recieve this because i will be glad to cancel due to misleading promotions it told me and go back to comcast. If this was a lie just to get me to get uverse, you guys should have not told me i would get giftcards because its disrespectful.  

thank you. 

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

I'm with you.  I upgraded from U300 to U450 on 11/9/13.  TERMS & CONDITIONS CLEARLY state "must retain qualifying service for 30 days", it's now been 38 days and 5 phone calls, 1 online chat with SABBY from a foreign country.  I went to redeem per the instructions, and THERE WAS NO REWARD card to claim, redeem, or even look at.  3 different employees have now assured me it is available, but it's not.

I asked a simple question, "since I retained the service for 38 days now, if I want to downgrade, that will not affect my $100 rewards card, will it?   Instead of a straight YES or NO answer, they state "You should retain the service until you receive your card, which will be sent to you in 4-6 weeks"  I call nada on that.  I printed out the terms, have a printout of the chat and phone records of all my calls.

AT&T makes it extremely difficult to redeem, LIES about the 30 days, LIES about noting the account, LIES LIES LIES, I thought I was talking to Comcast.  Now I understand what the Comcast commercials are all about.  AT&T CSRs have "limited authority" and don't help, my favorite line they use is "at the end of the day, I am a customer too". OH yeah?  Well you must not be paying anything because while the TV IS all it's cracked up to be, the internet is slower than a constipated turtle, and the PERKS, INCENTIVES, and REWARDS are ALL BOGUS, except for the first one.  And I even had to threaten to cancel to get the extra $50 for upgrading at time of installation.

NOW HEAR THIS AT&T.  We all know that me and this other customer are not the only ones you guys JACK around.

I WANT MY $100 REWARD CARD and I WANT IT AS PER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, I DON'T WANT TO WAIT AND PAY FOR AN ADDITIONAL $35 per month so I can ultimately make less than promised.  I intend to call again today to see if the LIARS I spoke to yesterday LIED to me again.

Regardless, I will cancel my service on 12/31/13 if I don't have my Reward Card, and as far as the cancellation fee and bill, I will short pay it by $100 and send you teh terms and conditions I AGREED to.

I ADVISE EVERYONE TO DOCUMENT EVERYTHING YOU DO, because all the CSRs tell you just what you want to hear, but they FAIL TO DELIVER.  Any comments anyone who actually works for AT&T and lives in the USA? And DO NOT ask for a manager unless you want to be transferred to Sri Lanka or the Phillipines.  NOBODY CARES, at the end of the day I AM A CUSTOMER - and with AT&T the customer IS NEVER RIGHT.

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

HEY Marianna - I checked that link out - and NOTHING - maybe you should see my post.  WHY DO CUSTOMERS HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH HOOPS just to get what was promised?

WHEN DID 30 days become 30 days PLUS 4-6 weeks to assure I get my reward?

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Comcast internet is WAY BETTER.  All the CSRs lie, but at least they deliver a PRODUCT that performs

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, Nathalie3614!

Thanks for posting. What number did you use when you called? Did you use the one below?

rewardcontact.jpg

Mr. Irritatated, I understand your frustration, and thanks for checking out the link I provided above. I hope the excerpt below is helpful.

redeemreward.jpg

-Mariana

2 Attachments

Former Employee

• 

162 Messages

10 years ago

I certainly do apologize for the problems you have had. If you are having problems with our rewards website, I would suggest calling our Rewards Center at the number provided by Mariana. If you are eligible for the promotion, they will be able to see it and get it all straightened out.

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

On the phone for 20 minutes yesterday, they 'promised. It within 4-6 weeks. I'll believe out when i see it. A promise is not "straightening it out", just for the record.

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

There are no legal comments, that's a promise, and of course misleading customers with deceptive offers, i wouldn't want any legal discussions either. Laws? We don't need no sticking laws

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, again!

I'm glad we were able to track down your rewards card and that you'll be receiving it in 4-6 weeks.

Please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.