Get the myAT&T app
User3724641's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, March 25th, 2017 8:12 PM

I never got what I was originally promised!

My bill has been increasing every month. I started out with a promise that both internet and Direct TV would cost $100/month. 50 and $50. The bill I just paid was $147 and they continually charge me $14/month for 2 boxes were supposed to be free at installation. I am so sick of getting the run around with AT&T and really don't have over an hour to spend trying to get this worked out every month (which never happens BTW).

I've never had this much trouble getting a bill figured out in my life. Instead of decreasing, as they promise, it keeps increasing and nothing gets resolved. Today, I have been on the phone with the 3rd person, for a total of 39 minutes and counting. It appears no one knows what they are doing. I've been promised a call from the supervisor to try and resolve the issues on my account, once and for all. I will let you know if it all works out in my favor or if I will be leaving Direct TV and ATT-Uverse.

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @User3724641,

Sorry to read of your billing experience. We can look into this. Send us a message by clicking here. Include your full name, address, contact #, and a brief description of the issue. Our teams may email you using the email address associated with your forum ID so keep an eye out. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I'm sorry but the link you sent isn't live. I can't add text to it.
Please send another link. ~Thanks!

denise🎈

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @User3724641,

We just checked the line here and it is working. You can compose a message there and we will look into the bill for you. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

What browser are you using AT&T. I've tried to reach your link on Firefox, Safari and it doesn't work.

Nothing has changed. And as a matter of fact my internet speed is even lower than I was promised. I am just another frustrated AT&T customer that has been overlooked.

The status on my account has not changed one bit and I still haven't heard from anyone. I was to get a call from someone last week. I did get a message but they said, they can't do anything because some change order was stuck in la-la-land. Never heard back.

I'm about ready to contact the media and run a big story about this mess. I'm paying good money for a product that isn't working and my billing has been a disaster since starting the Direct TV account in October of 2016

HELP!

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

7 years ago

@isabellarosa & @User3724641,

You must be logged in to the forums before you click the link to send them a Private Message or it does not function.

Or you can just click @ATTU-verseCare and click on Message there.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Sent you a private message 4/2/2017

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Never heard back from anyone at ATT, no surprise. They are good at telling me whatever I want to hear and then never follow through! I'm ready to look for another service, one that has better customer service and that stands behind their promise.

My computer is still running slow, slow, slow....

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

7 years ago

@ATTU-verseCare, someone is waiting to hear back from you... 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.