I need to enrol in paper billing please.

Contributor

I need to enrol in paper billing please.

How do I enrol in paper billing?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Master

Re: I need to enrol in paper billing please.

• Log in to myAT&T. Don't have a myAT&T login? Create an AT&T Access ID and register your account online.
  • Select the myAT&T tab at the top of the page.
  • Select Enroll in Paperless Billing. If you do not see this option, the account is already enrolled in Paperless Billing.
  • If you have an AT&T Access ID with multiple linked accounts, click the Select button and choose the account you want to enroll in Paperless Billing.
  • Select Enroll. Confirmation is automatically sent; no further action is needed.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

need my bill mailed. I don't want paperlist
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

accbaby500 - In myatt - profile - Paper bill options ( second to last on list) click edit
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the U-verse Account Page! Check out some of our helpful articles below!

You can learn about your payment options and even first bill information!

Additional Support