Get the myAT&T app
tracie_86's profile

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

Tuesday, January 11th, 2011 8:01 PM

Closed

I need contact executive customer service info please

I just posted a little while ago here but I was just wondering does anyone know of 1-800 numbers or executive customer service numbers where I can get speedy service without having to yell at the stupid voice recognition guy then to a customer service rep who can't really assist me with my issues?

Also does anyone have an address for AT&T where I can send my complaint?

Thanks in advance for your help... I really need it Smiley Happy

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

13 years ago

For a corporate mailing address, click the link in my signature that says "AT&T Links", and then click "AT&T Corporate Headquarters Mailing Address".

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

13 years ago

@SomeJoe7777 wrote:

For a corporate mailing address, click the link in my signature that says "AT&T Links", and then click "AT&T Corporate Headquarters Mailing Address".

thanks for the info... now if I could just find someone to solve my original post Smiley Very Happy

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

13 years ago

@tracie_86 wrote:

@SomeJoe7777 wrote:

thanks for the info... now if I could just find someone to solve my original post Smiley Very Happy

If you contact AT&T HQ through SomeJoe7777's link, you should get a reply from Corporate escalations.

Master

• 

5.7K Messages

13 years ago

@dhascall wrote:

@tracie_86 wrote:

@SomeJoe7777 wrote:

If you contact AT&T HQ through SomeJoe7777's link, you should get a reply from Corporate escalations.

Or tracie_86 could first contact David which was suggested for their original post. Smiley Wink

Note: wonder why when you click on this user's profile you don't see any posts listed when there are 4?

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

13 years ago

@Uniblurb3 wrote:

@dhascall wrote:

@tracie_86 wrote:

@SomeJoe7777 wrote:

Or tracie_86 could first contact David which was suggested for their original post. Smiley Wink

Note: wonder why when you click on this user's profile you don't see any posts listed when there are 4?

I don't think posts, "recent" or otherwise are showing for anybody, right now under profiles.  I tried one poster that had almost 200 and none were listed.  AND none for you, either, Uni.

Master

• 

5.7K Messages

13 years ago

@dhascall wrote:

@Uniblurb3 wrote:

@dhascall wrote:

@tracie_86 wrote:

@SomeJoe7777 wrote:

I don't think posts, "recent" or otherwise are showing for anybody, right now under profiles.  I tried one poster that had almost 200 and none were listed.  AND none for you, either, Uni.

And none for me?? Smiley Sad Smiley Very Happy

They're back..... Smiley Wink

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

13 years ago

Smiley Very Happy

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

13 years ago

Yes I noticed that posts under Profiles are now back.

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

13 years ago

Good luck. At&t executives have recently threatened Mahogany Row complainers with a "cease and desist" order, which is embarrassingly bizarre (see link below).  You have my sympathy and empathy, though.  I called Wednesday about a problem and I'm in worse condition now as a u-verse consumer than I was last week. I was on the phone with a couple chicks {Keep it Courteous} I told her if I did not receive satisfaction I was going to make an executive complaint.  That statement had the same effect as if I told her I was not going to eat my spinach.

I'm fortunate that Cox Cable is available in my neighborhood because I'm going back to them. I left Cox 4 years ago; but if they accept "prodigal sons", I'll return on bended knee.  If you have such options, deploy them immediately!

{Per Guidelines: Keep it Relevant and Appropriate}

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I have invested hours trying to rectify a problem with AT&T residential service. Yesterday, I elected to try one more time...and was redirected five times over 90 minutes, then disconnected. It is a pity that a company with such inexcusably poor customer service should be able to survive in today's competitive market environment.

If anyone has an idea on how to communicate with someone within this organization who is: 1) Capable of intelligent thought; 2) is empowered to address a serious complaint/issue; 3) has even a modicum of customer empathy, I would be most grateful for your guidance!

John

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.