Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I have moved into a new construction home in Hampton GA. 30228

Contributor

I have moved into a new construction home in Hampton GA. 30228

When will U-Verse be available in my subdivision.  No one from U-Verse can give me an answer.

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: I have moved into a new construction home in Wyntercreek Estates in Hampton GA. 30228

i dont think anyone can give a real eta 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Master

Re: I have moved into a new construction home in Hampton GA. 30228

@conchita30236 wrote:

When will U-Verse be available in my subdivision.  No one from U-Verse can give me an answer.

The answer is "No one knows". 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Former Employee
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by MorganCS
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: I have moved into a new construction home in Hampton GA. 30228

Hi Conchita30236,

Just checking up on your post. The feedback that @MicCheck and @Constructive shared is correct, there isn't a way for us to determine in advance when U-verse will be available. However, if you would like to receive an email notification when U-verse becomes available to your area, click here and enter your address info and select "Notify Me" as shown in the example below. Thank you! Smiley Happy

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Notify Me.png

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support