For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
FizzyCrow's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, May 24th, 2016 4:47 AM

I can't find anyone to contact

I have a problem that I would like to discuss with a supervisor, or someone in charge, about my rewards card.  I am very concerned about the reason I was given as to why I have yet to receive my card after a month and two phone calls.  Can I please have the number, or e-mail where I can reach someone.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I will do you one better. We got the promo in the mail because we are customers already offering a certain directv visa card. I still to this day have the promo. When we called to install and set up our directv the woman knew about the deal. Gave us a number to call after installation which we did and they claimed they knew nothing about this. We still haven't received our letter...card...or an answer as to why not. I have literally called 7 times and been shuffled to 20 different people who played dumb. I would like the email of someone way up the food chain so I can send pics of our promo letter...our directv bill and actually have someone look into this.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I'm having the same problem

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I called about not receiving my Rewards Visa Card and was assured within 48 hours on business days, my issue would be resolved. I was never contacted, so I called in again. The second time, I was told, too bad. The offer I referred to was over and it was unfortunate that I never got the card promised to me. I was told too much time had passed to make it right! Yet, when I first signed up and changed over to AT&T along with DIRECTV, the employee told me it would take a long time to see the card, so I wasn't overly concerned, as the months passed. No one said there was an expiration date on how long I would be able to expect the card promised to me! I was told to be very patient! Well, my patience backfired. How convenient for AT&T - lure the customers in or try to convey loyalty and appreciation perks, but don't follow through or actually give them what your promo and mailers advertise! NOT happy, to say the least! A horrible way to treat your customers, to put it mildly. 

EDB  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.