Get the myAT&T app
disgustedandmad's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, July 13th, 2018 3:11 AM

How to use att uverse visa reward card to pay att uverse bill online?

I have wasted a ton of time trying to get this stupid ATT Visa Reward Card to pay my ATT UVerse bill online.   IT DOES NOT WORK!  It doesn't work if you enter it as a debit card nor does it work if you enter it as a rewards card.  Has anyone been able to pay their bill online with one of these cards?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116.4K Messages

6 years ago

@disgustedandmad

If it can be used to pay online, then a rep can tell you how, or talk you through it.  I don’t know how far away stores are, but that has been the reliable way to apply the cards.   

ACE - Sage

• 

116.4K Messages

6 years ago

Call ATT or go to a store for help applying to your account. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Well when I called a while back the ATT agent said I would definitely be able to use the reward card online.  He said you could not use it to pay over the phone. He also mentioned that I could go to an ATT store to have the card applied to my bill.  I certainly will not go through the hassle of going to an ATT store.  That's ridiculous.  I ordered my package online, I was told I could use it online, it should work as promised online. Period.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I had the same problem and could not get my reward card to work to pay online. When I set up the visa gift card as a stored payment method (separate from paying my bill), and then went back into the "make a payment" portal, it allowed me to use the stored visa gift card as a payment and it went through right away with no problems. 

Bottom Line: Store your AT&T Visa Reward Card as a stored payment method FIRST, then pay your bill. Hopefully it works for you like it did for me. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.