Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to Check, Edit, Reschedule, or Cancel your Appointments using myAT&T

Community Support

Check out more features on myAT&T.

Slide10.JPG 

We are always doing everything we can to ensure your service are running as quick as possible at your convenience. Due to outside factors, such as weather, there may be delays or changes to your appointment. We want to ensure that you are satisfied with your service, but we also want to ensure the safety of our employees and others, so we may postpone appointments until conditions are safe to travel and work or have delays to take precautionary measures to make sure we are working in a safe manner. 

1. Check Appointment or Technician Status
    • When you login to the myAT&T app, your appointment details will be displayed on the home page.
    • If you have just scheduled a tech visit, it may take some time to populate in the app. If you still are not seeing your appointment, feel free to send us a private message to confirm your appointment.
  2. Edit, Reschedule or Cancel the Appointment
    • Start by selecting Reschedule from the home page notification.

Slide21.JPG

To Edit your appointment, select “Edit Appointment Details”

1. You can add/edit details about your issue
  2. You can make any updates to the authorized contact.

Slide22.JPG

To Reschedule your appointment, select “Pick a New Date and Time”

1. You can change the Date
  2. You can change the Time

Slide23.JPG

To Cancel your appointment, select “Cancel Appointment”

Slide24.JPG

-ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Community Support

Re: How to Check, Edit, Reschedule, or Cancel your Appointments using myAT&T

For more information or questions, feel free to comment below or send us a detailed message by clicking here.

-ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support