Get the myAT&T app
torit1824k's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, June 12th, 2014 7:17 PM

How do i provide feedback on representatives?

I am trying to find out how to provide my feedback on a Representative i spoke with on the phone. There are always negative feedback that are heard and was wondering why cant we provide the good as well. I can admit when i called ATT Uverse to discuss the mix up on my bill AGAIN i was not a pleasant person at all. The Representative handled it very well and by the end of the call it turned my whole day around and made me pursue trying to find out how i can help the representative. It hasn't been often for me to get a representative that listened to everything i said, repeated my issue back to me while explaining how he can help, and went as far to provide me a promotion i wasn't aware of. I now feel bad about the way i entered the call and want him to know i appreciate the way he handled my account and the real hard part me. If someone could please help me to figure out who i need to contact so L**** gets the recognition he deserves.

[edited for privacy]

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.  They can get the info to the correct group.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @torit1824k,

I am glad to hear that representative was able to help you and provided you the service that we expect at AT&T. I will forward that information off to their manager and our team to ensure he gets recognized for this.

Thank you for sharing your story with us Smiley Happy.

-David T

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you Very Much!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.