How can I watch uverse.com on my TV or download to my DVR from uverse.com?

Highlighted
Contributor

How can I watch uverse.com on my TV or download to my DVR from uverse.com?

How can I watch uverse.com on my TV or download to my DVR from uverse.com?  There is so much content on Uverse.com that I would like to view on my TV instead of computer.

Message 1 of 2 (1,836 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by jamileh (Former Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: How can I watch uverse.com on my TV or download to my DVR from uverse.com?

[ Edited ]

mzimmer73 - To watch on the TV, connect the TV to the computer. Many new computers have an HDMI interface, My computer that is accessing this forum is connected to HDMI2 on my 50" Panasonic. U-verse STB is on HDMI1. My Logitech Harmony remote provides one button input selection.

If you do not have an HDMI interface, this site provides info on many other ways to connect - http://sewelldirect.com/articles/PCtoTV.aspx

Be sure not to miss the learning center page.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (1,827 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support