For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
glasiewski's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Monday, December 15th, 2014 9:20 PM

Closed

How can I connect with a customer service rep in the United States?

There seems to be something lost in communication when I speak with your reps overseas.  I've had 3-4 calls with AT&T reps in other countries and I no longer wish to deal with them.  The one call I had with a rep in the US was a pleasure to speak with.    I want that experience because I'm in need of making a 5th call to TRY and remedy the same original complaint.   Each call lasts around 40 minutes and is quite exhausting. 

HELP!

Guru

• 

921 Messages

9 years ago

Send a PM to @ATTU-verseCare 

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

How do I PM?  How about a phone??  I prefer to speak on the phone.  Much more efficient that Pm or e-mail.   Do you have a phone number? 

Former Employee

• 

24 Messages

9 years ago

Call 1 800 288 2020. If you get a rep from overseas you can ask them to transfer you to an agent in the US. They have a special number to transfer to a US agent and are required to do so if you ask.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

9 years ago

@glasiewski wrote:

How do I PM?  How about a phone??  I prefer to speak on the phone.  Much more efficient that Pm or e-mail.   Do you have a phone number? 

Click in the hyperlink (@ATTU-verseCare) in the post you replied to.  If you provide your number and the best time (near office hours) to reach you, they will normally call you back.

Teacher

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have called to understand my bill three times.  Each time I was connected to the Philippines or Asia.  WE DON'T WANT TO TALK TO SUPPORT IN OTHER COUNTRIES!!!!  I asked them to transfer me to a US Rep and they said they couldn't do that.  What the heck?  Maybe AT&T should just focus on Asia and give up their US business to people in the actual US.

Donna

Tutor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I am also tired of this. Last week I was on hold for 26 minutes then I had to run into work. Later that same day I was in hold for 80 minutes! All to find out that they failed to honor a promotional offer and now I have to wait another 30 days. Today I spent 14 minutes to end of with someone from Philipines and then they transferred me to a supervisor which was really placing me on hold for another 32 minutes and now I have to go to work again... I am thinking that maybe this isn't the best service for me.

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

8 years ago

Help!

I have made 5 calls this morning , asking for a US Representative, and each time I am told that there is no way to talk to a US representative.  How can I speak to someone in the USA?

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hey @alwaysbroken,

We have received your private message and look forward to working with you to get this sorted.

ATTU-verseCare

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you! I have read the postcard to the off-shore representatives, but
they are not able to understand what to do to help. My number is
[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]. It is in regard to the High Speed Internet Equipment Fee
discount being discontinued.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I am have the same scenario as the original poster here.  We've spent nearly 10 hours trying to deal with connecting new service.  Today our appointment was cancelled by a technician and rescheduled without notice after we took time off from work to meet said technician for the appointment which was then set up for 8PM next Monday without even asking us.  Of course that appointment had to be cancelled too because installation can't occur at our new house at that time.  We've used Uverse for 10 years at our current home.  I don't understand why this is so complicated.  Last week, our service including all phone, internet and Uverse was disconnect at our current home without order.  7/10 hours was spent having everything reconnected.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.