Get the myAT&T app
weezedog's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 7th, 2012 9:58 PM

Help getting DVR profile updated to 0SD/4HD streams from 1SD/3HD

I've called phone support twice now and they are completely not helping me and not understanding what I am asking them to do.

I'm on the 32/5 profile but my DVR box ingress profile is 1SD/3HD instead of 0SD/4HD and I need help getting it updated to 4HD streams so I can record 3HD and watch the 4th stream in HD instead of SD.

Who here can help me with this? Is it even possible to get an ingress profle on the DVR of 0SD/4HD?

Thanks,

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@weezedog wrote:

I've called phone support twice now and they are completely not helping me and not understanding what I am asking them to do.

I'm on the 32/5 profile but my DVR box ingress profile is 1SD/3HD instead of 0SD/4HD and I need help getting it updated to 4HD streams so I can record 3HD and watch the 4th stream in HD instead of SD.

Who here can help me with this? Is it even possible to get an ingress profle on the DVR of 0SD/4HD?

Thanks,

With the 4 HD profile, the WAN Profile is 0 SD/ 4 HD and the Ingress Profile is 1 SD/3 HD.  You have the maximum Ingress Profile that is available.  When you are recording 3 HD channels, you can watch a 4th HD channel on any TV connected to a non-DVR STB.  You will not be able to watch a 4th HD channel on the TV connected to the DVR.  See the discussion of the 4 HD stream in the thread below:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/4-HD-Profile/m-p/2234673

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

11 years ago

I had originally posted something dumb.  Then erased it until I could fix it.  TexasGuy has said what I should have said in the first place.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.