Help...I moved and now I am stuck with Time Warner

Contributor

Help...I moved and now I am stuck with Time Warner

I recently moved and sadly had to turn in my Uverse boxes Smiley Sad

I am now stuck with Time Warner and immediately after getting the service started, I remember why I switched to Uverse to begin with.  I live in a subdivision with nearly 50 homes... is there any way I can put in a request to have Uverse made available to all the houses in the area?!? 

Sincerely,

Sad former Uverse customer

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
Mentor

Re: Help...I moved and now I am stuck with Time Warner

You can go to the address research form and submit a request for your new address.  Other than that, there is little else that I can suggest.  If U-Verse is not available in your area, then just make sure to click the "None of the above" selection box on the form. 

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Guru

I do aggree with phone for twc. However, att uverse internet makes twc look bad if you ask me.
Alex
U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
DirecTV Problems, ATTDirectCare
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Master

Interesting read from J.D. Power about telecom provider customer satisfaction:

http://ratings.jdpower.com/telecom/ratings/909201952/2014-Residential+Wireline+Television+Service+Sa...

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the U-verse Account Page! Check out some of our helpful articles below!

You can learn about your payment options and even first bill information!

Additional Support