For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
PJMOMS's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 14th, 2018 4:27 PM

HOW DO I RETURN ATT U VERSE BOXES NEVER RETURNED LAST YEAR?

IN 2016 I HAD MY ATT SERVICE DISC AND MY HUSBAND AT THE TIME WAS TO RETURN THE BOXES. I JUST GOT DIVORCED AND UPON MOVING I FOUND ALL THE BOXES. THIS IS CAUSING A MAJOR ISSUE ON MY CREDIT REPORT AND I DON'T WISH TO PAY 1400 FOR BOXES I CAN RETURN, MY ACCOUNT IS CLOSED AND WHEN I CALL NOONE CAN HELP ME

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

YOU EITHER PAY IT AND STILL HAVE IT SHOW UP ON YOUR CREDIT AS "SLOW PAY" OR DON'T PAY IT AND EXPLAIN IT TO ANY CREDITORS THAT MIGHT QUESTION IT. 

EITHER WAY, AT&T DOES NOT WANT THE BOXES BACK.  ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE

Return of Equipment.

Upon termination of the Services for whatever reason, you must return the Equipment, undamaged, within 21 calendar days to AT&T. If the Equipment is not returned within 21 calendar days, or is returned damaged, you will be charged for the value of the Equipment. We may retain any advance payment or deposit, or portion thereof that previously had not been refunded, if you fail to return the Equipment within this time period. If the Equipment is returned within 90 days of termination, any fees charged for the Equipment will be refunded (other than fees for damages). No refunds will be made for any Equipment returned more than 90 days after termination.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.