Explore & discover

Helpful Links

HOW DO I CANCEL?!?!?

Highlighted
Contributor

HOW DO I CANCEL?!?!?

I'm trying to cancel my U-Verse service but every time I call there are long wait times and I get hung up on.  I've been trying multiple times for two days now - this is thievery.  Help!

Message 1 of 8
Tutor

Re: HOW DO I CANCEL?!?!?

I would like be to have a phone number to even get started. Can you share please?

Message 2 of 8
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Professor (ACE - Professor)
Accepted by davemize
‎08-31-2019 3:14 AM

1-800-288-2020

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 8
Tutor

Thank you!
Message 4 of 8
ACE - Expert

Since you want to cancel, when you call that number, specify "cancel" as you navigate down the phone tree to get to the proper department.   If you are currently on a promotion be sure to discuss early termination fees.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 8
Tutor

Finally got a person. We did get hit with early term fees. Highway robbery! Thank you for the info.
Message 6 of 8
Tutor

Thank you!

Spoiler

Message 7 of 8
Tutor

Thank you!

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic