For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
1260addict's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 21st, 2014 10:12 AM

HD streams

we just moved back home an added on a room now we have 5 streams is what I ordered . now im told each house has 3 streams of hd an the othrs have to be on sd well that dont work either . im paying for 4 streams an one dvr. my bill each month is like 70 dollors more or less. the man who hooked it up had a fire at his house the week he was here an thats what he wanted to talk about . the att person who set up my account said bring all my boxes with me .but he changed everything. now i have charge on my account an he took the old an left the new. o please help

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

The only way to have 5 streams is to be on Gigapower which is available in Austin & Dallas and soon to be San Antonio.

There is a possibility that you have 4 HD streams.  Menu>Options>System Options>System Info>System Resources>Streams

If you see 0SD/4HD, you have 4 HD streams.

Depending on how far you are from the VRAD, then yes, you may only have 3 HD streams.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @1260addict 

We have received your Private Message and we'll be glad to assist you and see if 4HD streams is a possibility. Skeeterintexas shared some great info that at this time the only customer that have 5 streams available are our GigaPower customers but, with some tests we'll be able to confirm if we can upgrade you to the 4HD/0SD stream count. 🙂

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.