Get the myAT&T app
rmc111's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, February 21st, 2019 2:38 AM

HD included with U200 service, but no HD channels

Hi,

I have the u200 service that, according to the uverse site is supposed to include HD channels.  However, I do notreceive any of the HD channels listed in the u200 lineup on that site.

I know my DVR has no problems with receiving HD, because whenever att uverse does one of their movie promos, i have NO problems see the HD channels.

What is going on here? Is the uverse site misrepresenting the 'u' services? The site says that HD is a $10 option ONLY for the ubasic service....

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

I have the u200 service that, according to the uverse site is supposed to include HD channels.

If the uverse channel lineup page that page has repeatedly caused no end of confusion.  HD is an additional $10 package for U200 no matter how they word that page.

I know my DVR has no problems with receiving HD, because whenever att uverse does one of their movie promos, i have NO problems see the HD channels.

Those periodic promo days are a special case where they can enable HD for the duration of the promo.

What is going on here? Is the uverse site misrepresenting the 'u' services? The site says that HD is a $10 option ONLY for the ubasic service....

See my first comment.Man Frustrated

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

More information:  for my zip code (95008) the 'lineup says that i get A&E west HD - channel 1132, but I do not.  Getting more irritated as I write this: I wonder how long att uverse has cheated me out of HD channel access....

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

5 years ago

Call CS and see if they can't rectify the situation.  800-288-2020

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks you all.  I now know what my next steps are.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.