Explore & discover

Helpful Links

HD included with U200 service, but no HD channels

Highlighted
Contributor

HD included with U200 service, but no HD channels

Hi,

I have the u200 service that, according to the uverse site is supposed to include HD channels.  However, I do notreceive any of the HD channels listed in the u200 lineup on that site.

I know my DVR has no problems with receiving HD, because whenever att uverse does one of their movie promos, i have NO problems see the HD channels.

What is going on here? Is the uverse site misrepresenting the 'u' services? The site says that HD is a $10 option ONLY for the ubasic service....

Message 1 of 6
Contributor

Re: HD included with U200 service, but no HD channels

More information:  for my zip code (95008) the 'lineup says that i get A&E west HD - channel 1132, but I do not.  Getting more irritated as I write this: I wonder how long att uverse has cheated me out of HD channel access....

Message 2 of 6
ACE - Expert

Call CS and see if they can't rectify the situation.  800-288-2020

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by rmc111
‎02-23-2019 7:05 AM

I have the u200 service that, according to the uverse site is supposed to include HD channels.

If the uverse channel lineup page that page has repeatedly caused no end of confusion.  HD is an additional $10 package for U200 no matter how they word that page.

I know my DVR has no problems with receiving HD, because whenever att uverse does one of their movie promos, i have NO problems see the HD channels.

Those periodic promo days are a special case where they can enable HD for the duration of the promo.

What is going on here? Is the uverse site misrepresenting the 'u' services? The site says that HD is a $10 option ONLY for the ubasic service....

See my first comment.Man Frustrated

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Thanks you all.  I now know what my next steps are.

Message 5 of 6
Employee
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎03-11-2019 11:11 AM

The website referring to is for NEW customer promotions, known as ALL INCLUDED where HD is provided as the $10 HD fee is rolled into retail price.

2018 STANDARD programming retail $92 add HD for $10 becomes $102. The U200ALL (included) retail price is $102.

The recent 2019 price increase for $5 on U200, U300 now make standard package $97 while U200 with HD is $107.

Any promotional discount would be off the list price.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support