Get the myAT&T app
jguske's profile

Scholar

• 

75 Messages

Sunday, June 4th, 2017 5:14 PM

Go back from U200 to U-family.

Hi. I recently had my land line phone moved to Uverse voice and in the process also had moved from U-family to U200 while speaking with the AT&T representative who handled the transfer. I must admit that misunderstood the offer of the U200 upgrade and I now wish I was back with U-Family which I was very pleased with when I first ordered Uverse.  What must I do to transfer back and what is the fee to make the change? It has been less that 30 days. Thanks.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

7 years ago

@jguske, you have made a post an a public forum provided for AT&T users to communicate with other AT&T users. While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, you should have no expectation that any particular action will come from such a post.

You should instead click this Customer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request to revert your service tier. You can expect a reply via return PM (the envelope in the upper right corner of this site, next to your avatar) in a business day or three. You can speed things up by including your name, Billing Account Number and the best way and time to reach you in that Private Message (not in an open post or reply).

Scholar

• 

75 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks @JefferMC . I will do as you suggested. I thought it was an interesting topic that others might want to comment on.

Scholar

• 

75 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks @my thoughts . I am a new customer. This was just the information I was looking for.  I completely understand now the situation. I had a U-Family bundle when I first signed up and now I have agreed to U-200 bundle with the same type of discounts applied previously plus a phone discount. So, thus, I started over with a new agreement. It makes sense.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I also signed up to get the U200 channel lineup thinking that you get the same channels as the lower cost U-Family channel lineup while adding more sports and news channels.  Was extremely disappointed when I found out that U-Verse Channel 1366, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries was not included.  The HallMark Channel is but not HMM - why not?  Does not make sense.  HMM should be part of the U-200 lineup.

Scholar

• 

75 Messages

6 years ago

Yes, a few channels are dropped going from U Family to U200. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I need a letter from AT&T that i have paid my will and that i have been a customer of yours for years for credit reason.

Thank You

Kenneth Account # *** please email to *** as soon as possible

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

@kennethdugan  This is a PUBLIC message board and is not monitored by AT&T.  Please remove all of your personal information immediately. 

Call the CS number 1-800-288-2020 and have them route you to the correct department.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.