Get the myAT&T app
Cedwards1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 12:07 AM

False bundle advertisement

I switched from Spectrum to ATT for the bundle deal of 99.00 a month this was suppose to Include cable of 175 channels w/ no extra cost for HBO, STARZ , SHowtime, Cinemax for 3 months. Also with internet and phone or choice of a tablet instead of phone. I chose a tablet and have yet to recieve the tablet going on a month. I received a bill of 156.00 and I'm confused. I tried contacting ATT CSR and got nowhere, the CSR Russell Short basically told me that it would be additional for a tablet that I had been told would come with the package I picked and or if I want the phone he'd have to put in an order and do another credit check ? This is ridiculous! A credit check was ran at the time I received the whole bundle with ATT & Direct TV and they came to install their equipment. I signed up for the whole package deal but somehow things were falsified and This is not right! I'm apendjng way more money with the bundle than I was with Spectrum as well as I never had to keep running my credit. I will be contacting the better business bureau and al other outlets until I'm satisfied, ATT/ Direct TV is playing with my credit and my money and I'm a single parent ! Very fraudulent!
No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.