Email page exploded to size huge.

Contributor

Email page exploded to size huge.

Don't know what key I accidently pushed but page suddenly became too large for screen.  In all-new mail mode.  Tried changing font size but that didnt work.

Message 1 of 4 (921 Views)
Professor
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Email page exploded to size huge.

Depends on what browser you are using, you can check View > Zoom > Reset, which is the same on all browsers to reset your zoom setting. Or you can do Ctrl minus key to zoom out.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

If it's IE you can also use F11

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 4 (898 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

F11 only changes the browser to a kiosk type mode on IE, not the magnification or zoom of the page.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support