Email page exploded to size huge.

Contributor

Email page exploded to size huge.

Don't know what key I accidently pushed but page suddenly became too large for screen.  In all-new mail mode.  Tried changing font size but that didnt work.

Message 1 of 4 (1,032 Views)
Professor
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Email page exploded to size huge.

Depends on what browser you are using, you can check View > Zoom > Reset, which is the same on all browsers to reset your zoom setting. Or you can do Ctrl minus key to zoom out.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

If it's IE you can also use F11

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 4 (1,009 Views)
Professor

F11 only changes the browser to a kiosk type mode on IE, not the magnification or zoom of the page.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Welcome to the U-verse Account Page! Check out some of our helpful articles below!

You can learn about your payment options and even first bill information!

Additional Support