For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
ktkelley84's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 19th, 2015 7:35 PM

Easement

Ok, so two years ago I purchased a home that had an AT&T Easement on it. It is big and ugly and blocks me from having access to backing up a vehicle to my back yard when I do not want to haul building supplies or garden items UP my driveway. So when i purchased the home I also purchased ATT uverse internet and tv, thinking it's right there should have good service. Within the first two months of living there I realized this easement was way more annoying then I thought it would be. After hours on the phone I was finally able to talk to someone who granted me my equipment for free. So I didn't pay for my tv receviers or internet equipment as a way of compensating me for the extra headache. Everything was good for about the first year. Then equipment started failing and I'm constantly calling for a tech to come out. Now each time they fix my issue and have to replace equipment I lose the discount. Which when granted had an expiration date of 2097... well after my service needs have passed.  So now I have one remaining discount left and when I call I get every excuse under the sun. I just want my discounts that were promised to me back, they say they can't see them and that they don't have this capability, and there are no notes about it. Yet I can see the no charge and promotion clear as day on my bills. I am at my wits end. Anyone know who I need to be calling about this? I have all my services through AT&T including my cell phone.... tired of dealing with this month after month.

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.