Do I have to pay extra for ESPN3 & NFL RED ZONE?

Highlighted
Contributor

Do I have to pay extra for ESPN3 & NFL RED ZONE?

[ Edited ]

I have 6 tv's Internet service and home phone from AT&T. I was happy with my service until AT&T started taking away channels that I already have and then asking me to pay additional money to get them back. I was even getting ready to switch from verizon on my cell phones to At&t. My current cell phone # is {Personal Information Removed}. If AT&T is interested in keeping my business I am requesting a phone call to explain why I should not switch to another service?   

Message 1 of 6 (3,674 Views)
Expert

Re: Should I Change Service?

What channels have been taken away, and you have been asked to pay extra to get them back?

By the way, this is a peer to peer forum for U-verse customers.  If you wish to speak to someone in AT&T, you need to call AT&T and speak to someone in the Customer Retentions Department.

Message 2 of 6 (3,655 Views)
Contributor

ESPN3 & NFL RED ZONE now they want $5.00 more per mo.

Message 3 of 6 (3,645 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by ATT_James (Former Moderator)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Since it's addition to the U-verse channel lineup n September 2009, the NFL Red Zone Channel has always been in the HD Premium Tier Package which is available for $5/month.  It has never had any other placement on U-verse.

I will assume that you mean ESPN 3D not ESPN3?  Since it's addition to the U-verse channel lineup in June 2010, ESPN 3D has been in the 3D Technology Package which is available for $10/month.  It has been in no other package on U-verse.

You need to go back and check your facts because they are completely inaccurate.

Message 4 of 6 (3,634 Views)
Expert

The only way you will get ATT to voluntarily call you is to get behind on your bill.  But then they won't be offering you a reason to stay on as a customer.  If you have any questions about the channels you can call ATT using one of the phone numbers in my sig.  And if you get a csr who is not too knowledgeable (it could happen)  call back and speak to a different csr.  IMO

Message 5 of 6 (3,557 Views)
Contributor

Switch. Switch as fast as you possibly can.

Message 6 of 6 (3,528 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support