Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Damage to my property

Highlighted
Contributor

Damage to my property

On June 14th of 2017, at 2PM, you sent a crew here to cut back the trees that they decided were in the way of the installation of fiber optic lines. In their path they left a wake of destruction. I was working in my flowerbeds at the time because our landscaping was nominated for a beautification Award. I heard a huge cracking noise and went back to my garden. Your employees had broken

my fence and were laughing about it. Unnecessary damage is not a laughing matter. For reasons known only to them, they chose to sit their cherry picker on the fence and broke the fence posts. When I asked them about it, they said, it wasn’t a new fence to begin with. That’s true, but it also wasn’t a broken fence. When I pointed out the damages they promised to be back when they were finished. That was a year ago, and I find I hard to believe that they aren’t finished yet. Since then there have been 3 more of your crews here. I reported the damages to them and every one of them, including a Supervisor promised to get back to me. Still nothing. As a nasty bonus, they left all of the branches here, dropped them in my yard and damaged my flowerbeds. I can’t afford this, nor should I have to cover their damages, especially when they found it ever so amusing. It’s mind boggling that nobody seems to care.

Please direct this to whomever takes care of your negligence cases.

I am sure that you have insurance for this type of damage, I sure don’t. I’d like to avoid costly litigation, but after a year, I am out of patience. Further, I called 800-246-8464 as directed by ATT customer service nearly one week ago and still there has been no resolution AT ALL. I DID NOT DAMAGE MY OWN PROPERTY, SO WHY SHOULD I PAY TO REPAIR IT !!???!!!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎11-19-2018 2:43 AM

Re: Damage to my property

Property Damage Claims

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support