Get the myAT&T app
Nobujirou's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, June 4th, 2014 5:02 AM

Cut Off Time for U-Verse Due Date

Does anyone know the cut off time for the due date? I know my due date but not the latest time i can make a payment.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

10 years ago

As far as I know, 11:59:59 PM local time is the cut off. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

There is no one "Billing Date" and/or "Payment Due Date".  Check your account online here.

If you are asking if there is a 'grace' period (ie: 10 days), not that I am aware of.  But I pay my bill on the day it is due.

I would think that as long as you pay before the next billing date, the account will show paid before you are billed for the next cycle.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.6K Messages

10 years ago

The OP is asking if there is a time of day after which the payment will be credited on the following day.  That normally varies by payment type with any company, and I do not know AT&T's policies WRT that.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I once had the same issue and when I called they stated to me that you have to get a courtesy notice stating that you are going to be shut off.  I believe you get that after 10 days passed due but they will also send you a message through your tv receiver.  When i called i was also a month late but the man i spoke with said that its the law that they have to notify you before services are disconnected

Mentor

• 

18 Messages

10 years ago

The time you have from when your due date has passed to the time your services are suspended varies on accounts depending on payment history, credit class, etc. the system will send an email reminder, suspension notice, automatic outbound call, SMS/ TV msg prior to suspension. The suspension notice will specify when your service will be suspend if a payment isn't received or payment arrangements isn't made. I always advise customers if you're not able to pay by the due date to call to make arrangements to secure your services. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.