Get the myAT&T app
Armeewife's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 12:33 AM

Closed

Customer surveys

I really don't mind doing customer surveys after having an issue customer service fixes, but why does AT&T have to constantly call my house for the survey?? Every day it's at least 4-6 times...all when I'm not home. The customer service is good, but the automated survey is horrible!!! I called the number back and it told me my number was out of the time limit....QUIT calling then, please! Send surveys by email or something. The calls are so annoying!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I had to replace my modem and was helped by phone to do this by a patient and very pleasant service tect. It took probably three times as long for her to get me through all of it. I am certainly a long way from being computor literate and she was so kind about everything that this procedure needed me to do. I trully appreciate her patience and commend Att for having good personel, The only thing I was unhappy about was having to pay $75.00 dollars for your modem. I would have thought this was your responsibility to replace it because without it I would not be paying you a monthly fee. All in all it was a very successful morning. I do not remember her name but I am sure you know who so gracifully helped me.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Holyoke mall the staff john was awesome !!!! Great staff right there

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Why does ATT change a full month of service when you cancle in the middle of the month? Worst customer service ever. Hopefully Verizon buys them out... Good bye forever ATT.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

8 years ago

@Byebye wrote:

Why does ATT change a full month of service when you cancle in the middle of the month? Worst customer service ever. Hopefully Verizon buys them out... Good bye forever ATT.

They should prorate the part of a month that you have cancelled.  Contact ATTCustomerCare and ask about it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Very unhappy with the service.
I expended 1 hour of my Day off trying to explain that I was overcharged. I called 3 different days and spoke to 3 different agents.
The 3 person gave me a different answer for the same question.
I think they need training and better attitude for public relations

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

8 years ago

@Vialetto1967 wrote:
Very unhappy with the service.
I expended 1 hour of my Day off trying to explain that I was overcharged. I called 3 different days and spoke to 3 different agents.
The 3 person gave me a different answer for the same question.
I think they need training and better attitude for public relations

@Vialetto1967 

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. envelope.png

1 Attachment

Scholar

• 

421 Messages

8 years ago

april14,1950 wrote: The only thing I was unhappy about was having to pay $75.00 dollars for your modem. I would have thought this was your responsibility to replace it because without it I would not be paying you a monthly fee. All in all it was a very successful morning. I do not remember her name but I am sure you know who so gracifully helped me.

@april14,1950

You should NOT have been charged for that modem, you need to e mail

AT&TU-VerseCare and have them correct the error. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

had att direct tv bundle three months. worst experience of my life. horrible customer service billing is a nightmare. email impossible to acess at times most of the time . cant understand most of customer service contacts.the equiptment is nice if the system worked. had wow for 20 years never had as many problems in that time as i have had with att.there equiptment is less high tech but it works. they want 400 to cancel for a system that doesnt work half the time.i made a two year mistake glad we didnt change phone service.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I used to be the person who told my friends to sign up for ATT uverse..... not anymore.  I wasted almost 3 hours of my day today talking to 2 different agents about my bill.... that for months was set up for auto pay.  My most recent bill showed up as past due with a past due charge.  When I called to resolve the issue and try to find out why it didn't get paid thru autopay, all they wanted to do was try to get me to sign up for DirecTV.  No one can tell me why my bill didn't go thru auto pay last month.... they're only focused on either switching me to DirectTV or adding a land line back to my package to "lower my monthly bill" along with adding more speed to my internet service.   I do not want or need a land line and my internet service is fine.... i don't need more.  They're not listening to the customer.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.