Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Customer Care Retentions question

Contributor

Customer Care Retentions question

I understand that you may not want to match introductory offers or offers of other providers. What I don't understand is why the default retention strategy is for your customer to lower their service levels across the board to avoid a 70% rate increase. The two options I am left with are to ask for assistance from ATT to keep my business and revenue, or to cancel ATT and take all of my revenue to Time Warner. It is completely counterintuitive to have no strategy to eliminate customer churn. In my business, it's always better to keep a happy customer than to chase new ones. Not that I don't find new business, but it is imcumbent on me to retain what I already have.

Is there no other recourse than to jump ship? I don't want to, but am not willing to pay a $148 more a month to do so. 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
ACE - Guru

Re: Customer Care Retentions question

Hello @warjock,

You can send ATTCustomerCare a private message with the link in my signature to see if they can get you a better rate. Please include your account number, phone number, and a good time to reach you. Check for their reply with the blue envelope at the top right corner of this page.

Alex

Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support