For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Irateconsumer's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 13th, 2016 12:05 AM

Complaint

When I decided to pick up DirecTV/U-verse I was told that the bills would be combined with my wireless bill, thus one bill. Here we are months later, there is still a credit on the wireless, a debit on the U-verse/Internet. Every 30 days the TV service gets cut off and I spend hours on the phone or in a chat. When on hte phone, it usually takes 4-6 calls to get the message across because this large telecom seems to have problems with dropping calls, ON THEIR END. When in a chat, we usually are dealing with foreign nationals until they become perplexed and you are passed on to someone else. ATT does not know or understand what customer service is for a business. I have never been so dissatisfied with any company at any time in my entire adult life. They have your phone number so one would think that if there was a disconnection that they would call you back but nope, you call back and have to start all over again with new people. It is truly sad folks. I do believe it is time to go back to the larger wireless company and another Internet/TV provider becasue it seems AT&T does not care about their customers. If they did, I would not have been fighting this problem for over 3 months.

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @Irateconsumer,

Sorry to read of the trouble you are having with the bill. We can help and just sent you a private message via the community forums. Click here to reply back and let us know via this thread one you have replied to the PM.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I have had a similar experience and am a brand new customer. They have intentionally deceptive and confusing business and billing practices.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I just typed in my complaint under chat and was disconnected. I give up ATt&t, do you want to send me back to my old carrier ? Spending oodles of money on your sales department will do no good when customer service is by the wayside. I Am going to say a prayer before bed tonight that your company will help everyone in need instead of giving false hope and more aggrevation.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I have the similar issue. I feel AT&T lied to us. When we signed Direct TV and AT&T phone on 02/2018, we were told the monthly pay should be $10 first year, $51 second year for TV. But first couple month, the bill were $65, then $78. Every month, we texted, called in and visited office, we were told the ticket opened. Six month pass, the issue is still there. I am tired of this situation. If need, I can send txt history and page work to you. [Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.