Cancel U-verse Internet fee?

Highlighted
Contributor

Cancel U-verse Internet fee?

I need to cancel my U-verse internet because my promotional period is up and I can't afford it. Also it's not very impressive, my modem stopped working one month after signing up then they sent me an old model as a replacement. Does anyone know the approximate charge for this? Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (9,401 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author verisimilitude
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Cancel U-verse Internet fee?

If you are month to month, not under a contract/time limit, there should be no charge.  If you bought the modem, no return necessary, but if not, might have to return it.  Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (9,395 Views)
Contributor

Thank you!

Message 3 of 5 (9,382 Views)
ACE - Expert

verisimilitude - When you call in & tell the call router you want to cancel, you will be routed to the retention dept. They may consider your story as reason to extend your promotional rate.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (9,374 Views)
Mentor

I just got it and am so sick. Wish i could get rid of it today. Nothing work right. Can't even get dvd to work.

Message 5 of 5 (7,174 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support