Helpful Links

Can't get U-Verse internet where everyone around us has U-Verse

Contributor

Can't get U-Verse internet where everyone around us has U-Verse

We have a community park where security systems all meet and it's updated via the internet using DSL we had it for years. Everyone in the community has access to U-Verse but because the building at the park does not have an address, they won't install U-Verse.

I don't understand, either it works or it does not and if all the surrounding homes have U-Verse, why would it not work at building in the private park. They keep saying they assigned it to their engineering department but that was 6 months ago.

So why can't they just send the U-Verse modem/router, plug it in and see if it can be activated or not? Weird.

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: Can't get U-Verse internet where everyone around us has U-Verse

Hi @buellwinkle ,

I apologize about the inconveniences, but I will be glad to help. I will be sending you a private message to discuss this further.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply sign in, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Can't get U-Verse internet where everyone around us has U-Verse

Still waiting for USPS to propogate our new address to their systems.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the U-verse Account Page! Check out some of our helpful articles below!

You can learn about your payment options and even first bill information!

Additional Support