Can I talk to a representative?

Contributor

Can I talk to a representative?

Can i talk to a representative

[Subject edited for better exposure]

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Guru

Re: rep

What specifically is your issue? I will give you a link to Uverse support, you can select the appropriate option when you get there.

http://www.att.com/contactus/index/internet.html
Good luck:
Alex
Alex

Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

@shakey60 wrote:
Can i talk to a representative

ABSOLUTELY!  Call AT&T Technical Support at 800-288-2020

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 8
Contributor

I have called this number 7 times and it just hangs up in me. I need to talk to someone about paying my bill.
Message 4 of 8
ACE - Expert

Maybe you need a new phone.  You can try sending a Private Message (white envelope, upper right corner of the page) to ATTCustomerCare and seeing if they can assist you. 

Message 5 of 8
Contributor

Done that and no help I have been trying to fInd help for almost 2 hours
Message 6 of 8
Contributor

Done tryed that no help I have been trying to get help for 2 hours
Message 7 of 8
ACE - Sage

@Madpaints   At 4 in the morning?   Everyone is asleep.  You need to call during business hours.  

Call 611 from your mobile phone.  

Support is available from 8 am to 9 pm by phone.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support