Get the myAT&T app
ebenoit3's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 19th, 2015 12:19 PM

Can I chat live with a customer Representative?

I need help with my uverse plan asap. Is there a way to chat online with customer service? This would be extremely convenient!!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

If you have an alternative for your service, CANCEL ATT!!! Customer service is so bad, it has to be on purpose! I spent months to get my problem—no service—solved. That was almost 6 hours total on the phone with them, shuffled from one rep to another (31 of them!), and “disconnected” 4 times. I took notes after the 2nd call and it just got worse and worse. Each individual rep seems nice enough, but they often take a number to call you back in case you get disconnected, and not one called me back. Sometimes the reps are in the U.S. And sometimes they’re foreign...makes no difference. Cancel now! If course, you have to CALL to do that!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am trying to talk with a live person and I can't get past bozo answering machine.  I am mute, (I cannot speak) and it doesn't understand my request to speak with a live person and it tells me to call a phone number.  Is there anyway to speak with someone (even a foreigner)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hi this is Brenda [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] an I want to know y is my bill so high!!!!!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

IM NEW, HOW HOUCH IT COST TO GET SEVICE IN MY NAME

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

hi! i am going to cancel my ATT and would like to froward my att emails to comcast. can you help me?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I tried this and I can not get past the automated service.  I need help with a live person.  I can NOT get one on the phone.  AT& T must have only one representative because I was on hold yesterday for over two hours, and I have been on hold today for over an hour.  Everything is automated.  That way AT& T can rip you off on the rewards.  AT&T shorted me $150.  Now I have spend way more time than that to try and contact them.  AT & T are crooks, and the absolute worst company in the universe.  I REGRET signing with them.  It has been a total disaster.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I need to change my credit card number

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

@Skv0143  this isnt at&t we are all customers, to change your credit card login to your account or call at&t

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

please i need to talk with a direct tv reprensenative

ACE - Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

This isn't customer service it's a customer forum to talk to a DirecTV rep call their customer service number 1-800-531-5000

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.