Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Billing

Highlighted
Contributor

Billing

Why am I paying $173.00 a month when I found my same package online for $105.00???
Message 1 of 4
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎05-28-2017 5:41 PM

Re: Billing

The $105 is a NEW customer promotion, when the promotion expires the rates will go up. Depending on number of receiver, could be $200+ after promotion expires from the $105.

You may call 1-800-288-2020 during normal business hours Monday-Friday 8 am to 7 pm or Saturday 8 am to 5 pm to speak to RETENTIONS for a renewing customer promotion (will not be new promo pricing level) if currently not in a promotion.

RETAIL PRICE

U300 with DVR $104, HD channels add $10, each receiver add $10... Internet speed depends on speed tier.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Why should I have to call you ever few months to remove modem fee and to allow credits?  We are a long standing customer with an EXCELLENT payment history.  I don't want to talk to your customer service retention department yet again.  So tired of "customer (non)service)!  Calling Spectrum for quotes. I believe they're going to be $173. less per month.  Unless you can bring down your cost, it's a no-brainier!  We've already moved 3 cell phones with you for over 15 years to Verizon.  Get with the program, AT&T.

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

why is my bank acct being charged every month for something I did not order

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support