Get the myAT&T app
Ant0098's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, April 28th, 2016 7:00 AM

Bill higher than expected

My bill is $28 a month more than I was told it will be during my last phone call. Why is that?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I am sorry if I am disrespectful but answering a question as an ATT employee means that you are representing the company. Stating in a tiny orange box that it does not represent ATT's position is just a way to avoid liabilities. If you can't stand by your promotions, do not offer them. As a customer, I am always checking the customers' comments about a company before I place any order. This is not good customer service.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

So my bill was around 150 and the promotion expired and then it jumped to 248. I called in and they said they could not get me on another promotion until I said I'd switch then a supervisor got on the line and we talked for a bit in which I downgraded my services to get on a new promotion for a bill of 151 with less channels. I made sure to ask that is what I would pay each month included all fees and taxes. To my surprise my autopay ended up being 179. Do they target autopay customers to charge them more? Since they may not check all the time? I spent over an hour on the phone to get my bill down only to be surprised at the end. Not quite sure if this is what ATT considers good customer service. I've been a uverse customer for about 6 years now.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

8 years ago

Review your bill. You should be able to find why there is a $28 difference. When you see what it is, post back here and we'll try to explain it.

My bill for services is $137 but taxes and fees push it to 147.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Since ATT  took over Direct TV my bill has gone up a few dollars every month, without any notice to me. I'm on a fixed income, and an elderly lady, I can't pay 66+, this is not what I agreed to. It has rained 6 days, you know what that means no signal, on and off every 2 or 3 hrs, and you want to raise my bill, you can have your dish, its not worth what you charge.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.