Get the myAT&T app
Filedris's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, October 5th, 2015 11:39 PM

Bill alerts

I am on paperless billing and am NOT getting bill alerts every  month.  Is there anything I need to do ?  My email address is the same listed.  Whgo should I contact?

Scholar

• 

126 Messages

9 years ago

@Filedris You can personally check if your account was enrolled in paperless billing. Just go to att.com, login with your username and password, hover your mouse under myATT and point the cursor under Billing, Usage, Payments, from that tab on the left you will see Paperless Billing. You can also go paperless if it is not yet enrolled.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I am enrolled in paperless billing.  I am NOT getting consistent billing alerts to let me know the due date, and I got stuck with overdue charges which I will not pay now unless overdue is reallky my  fault.  

Scholar

• 

126 Messages

9 years ago

And that it is not really acceptable. I suggest you call the Uverse 800-288-2020 to correct that issue from their end. Changes on your account once they have it corrected from their end will take effect one to 2 billing cycles. Pls call them during normal business our. Feel free to mark the issue as resolved. Wish all the goodluck in correcting your billing account. Thanks

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

9 years ago

@Filedris - You can call & try for a fix, but it is unlikely that anything is wrong that can be fixed.

Stuff happens. To every biller. To every payer. At any time. You never know.

I can recall losing two bills in US mail. One was att. But, it was not their fault because the other one that was always in the same delivery was missing, as well.

A couple of months the att e-mail was missing.

A bank statement notification was missing.

Then my computer e-mail manager started doing strange things with archive.

One day I saw the bank statement. The next it was gone. Not even in the archive.

But, I did not freak out. All was under control.

You need to have an audit or supervisory step. You need a calendar/tickler file that alerts you to each bill or other event so you can look it up on line & take care of it in a timely manner.

No need to depend on att, other billers, the US mail, the e-mail, your computer. Get all frustrated when they let you down. You can avoid all that frustration just by keeping track & taking care of it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.