Get the myAT&T app
zcane75's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 21st, 2014 12:36 AM

Address Verification - No Response

We are moving in a month and I called AT&T over a week and a half ago to see about getting an address verification because online it says I qualify for phone and internet but not television and I saw on here that I should request a manual verification in case the ATT database isn't up to date.

The lady said it would take 1-3 days to verify and that she would return my call. I have heard nothing in a week and a half. Can an AT&T rep private message me so I can actually get the address verified to see if I qualify for UVERSE TV as well as the phone and internet like the online site shows?

I'm not sure if the lady actually put the request in or what, but I've heard nothing back from her regarding what their findings were.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

162 Messages

10 years ago

Normally an address validation request can take anywhere from 7-10 business days depending on how much needs to be done to verify the address. It all we need to do is update our database to indicate that tv is in fact available, then it will not take as long. If we actually have to roll one of our outside tech's to visually inspect it, it will take closer to the 10 business days. Normally when we notify a customer of the results, it is by email and not phone call, unless an email is not provided. I would send ATTCustomerCare a PM so they can check and see if in fact an address validation request had been submitted for you, and if so, what the status is.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks I contacted them through pm. I was told one to three days and was wondering why I hadn't heard. Could very we'll be like u said and they may have had to send someone out. Thanks

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi zcane75,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you on this.

-David T

Former Employee

• 

162 Messages

10 years ago

You're very welcome. I hope you get good news.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.