For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
julielynns's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 16th, 2014 5:52 AM

ATT discriminating against disabled

I had a date confirmed to start my service & I just received an email moving that date back several days--leaving me without any connection for the next week. My cell phone does not work well at my new address. I am disabled (unable to walk/in poor health) & terrified of being alone and without any means to communicate (no phone or internet). 

Changing the installlation date is putting me in jeopardy & it was done immediately after I talked to a very rude representative--I was calling back to try to get the installation moved to a sooner time--now instead of helping me they are hurting me.

Besides not being able to communicate or get help (or have groceries ordered & delivered, etc), I spend my days online and will have nothing to do--I'll truly be alone.

I am hoping that someone monitors this forum and will do something to help. 

Julie

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

10 years ago

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

10 years ago

I don't know where you got "ATT discriminating against disabled" since dates get pushed back or all over the place for a lot of people. It's not like they can wave a magic wand and make them rush over to install for you. Issues arise and sometimes they need to push back the install.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @julielynns 

I'm sorry you're having installation issues, our team will be happy to help. Like Jeffster suggested, please send us a private message and one of our managers will contact you as soon as possible to assist.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.