Get the myAT&T app
VICTOR1428's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 22nd, 2017 2:10 PM

Closed

ATT HELP ME. Can I speak to a US Customer Service Rep

Att sent me to collection for not returning equipment.  I have the receipt with tracking number to prove I returned yet I cannot settle this.  The collection company is sending me to collections and no one firm ATT seams to care.  

Every time I call customer service I speak to someone overseas who cannot explain to me anything and basically tell me to talk to collections.  I speak to collections and they say is billing issue.

CAN SOMEONE FROM ATT IN THE USA PLEASE CALL ME.  I WILL BE UNABLE TO CLOSE ON MY PROPERTY.

How can you send me to collections and not inform me that the equipment was missing?  Why didn't ATT call me.

my account number: [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

7 years ago

You have to call 800-288-2020 and ask to be transferred to Technical Support. A friend had this issue before and they (tech support) was able to resolve the issue by filing an escalation ticket which took 3-4 days to get resolved. Bill would be adjusted in 1-2 billing cycles. 

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

U verse created an escalation ticket for me which helped clear up my equipment return quicker. Call customer retention 877-377-0414 to get to a USA rep that can assist connecting you to an English speaking person that you can communicate with easily! I posted this response aimed toward others in NEED of help. I spent numerous hours of wasted effort and hope this will pass on to others! 

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

AT&T  rep and services and Horrible. 
they are quick to send to collection without actually wanting to help. The Service is actually bad and I live in NY. AT&T as a whole is horrible, I’ve asked to place my work credit on my account and they didn’t, the decided to apply my work discount when they closed my account (BEFORE THE 60DAYS) I wish I could find a way to Take legal Actions against AT&T because as an American my money is hard working earned and my credit which they will try to diminish is important to me. Give yourself a chance & DONT DO BUSINESS WITH AT&T

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

2 years ago

5yo thread.  Closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.