Get the myAT&T app
roseylady's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, August 11th, 2017 9:13 PM

AT&T Salesman

A man in an AT&T blue shirt and an ipad just came to my door and tried to sell me AT&T home connection services. We've had Uverse for at least 5 years now. I told him that, and he looked confused. So he looked at his Ipad and recited my address and name. I acknowledged that was me and he asked again if I had Uverse.

Then he said he was sorry to bother me and drove off without going to anyone else's house on my street. Should I be worried? Or is this normal behavior?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

The part where he didn't go to anyone else's house sounds flakey. The not knowing you had UV already, not so much (could be oversight).

I'd call the Police just to report it but I live in a smallish town and the PD lives for those kinds of things.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Small town here too. He just drove through the street a second time, so I'm gonna guess he's just misinformed and keep my eyes out for him again just in case. Thanks, I feel a little better. I could have also scared him off if he was supposed to try and sell me other services, I was kinda blunt with him that we already had it. I just get paranoid with any solicitor.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

You need this:
nosoliciting.JPG

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.