3months, 30 phone calls, no service

Contributor

3months, 30 phone calls, no service

I am very upset with AT&T in setting up Internet and Cable/Uverse service for a new home. It's been over 3months, 30 phone calls including many transfers to being hung up on, 3 no shows for home service, and other constant problems. My address has been inputted incorrectly repeatingly (like 6 times).  I keep getting told that I don't have ATT available but I do and the 2 service calls that made it to my home have installed the outside wiring to home and inside wiring/equipment. Now I just need an outside box at home, correct address, and activation.  ATTCustomerCare says that someone will contact me within 48hours - that's passed.  Managers that I have called say they will resolve and call me but nothing happens.  Why can no one get this resolved?  And why has customer service been horrible?

Message 1 of 3 (184 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: 3months, 30 phone calls, no service

Stand by...  I have sent a PM to see if someone can reach out to you.  Keep an eye out for a private message......the little blue envelope at the top right of the page.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (168 Views)
Community Support

Re: 3months, 30 phone calls, no service

Hi oncaleg,

I apologize for the inconveniences in trying to get your U-verse services installed but, I'll be glad to help you with this. I'm going to send you a Private Message that will land in your inbox to gather your information. Thank you!

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support