Get the myAT&T app
adesigns's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 24th, 2014 11:36 PM

3 months no reward card and horrible service. Who do I talk to to get my rewards

Complaint Description:
I was promised a reward card and have gotten nothing but the runaround, and still no card, 3 months later. I was promised a reward card "4-6 weeks after install" However, it is now 3 months. I have called and posted on social media for help and the last time I called in they gleefully told me it had been mailed june 1st...(It's June 24) and that "no worries, if you don't recieve it by Monday the 23rd you can call and get a replacement and THAT will only take 3-4 weeks versus the 4-6! Isn't that great!" uh...I explained to her it is already at 3 months. Now I have waited on hold to have the 'replacement' expedited 25 minutes without anyone picking up. 

Here is the BBB Complaint I filed today.  I will close it if we resolve this here.  Your complaint has been assigned case # [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Filed on : June 24 2014

Filed by : 
Angela
Filed against : 
AT&T

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

10 years ago

To recieve reward cards you most go here Reward Center.

If that is of no help  I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.