Get the myAT&T app
Bella1165's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, October 20th, 2017 4:34 AM

$200 visa gift card

How do you claim reward that salesperson said I would get after I signed up and having Services install?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

When i go to link it tells me that it can't find account with the account number entered.  I got installed on 9/15/17

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

(Edited) See included image...

Screenshot_20171020-003951.png

1 Attachment

(edited)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I understand your ping completely. The guy who seemed to attentive to me LIED to mye. I only see one gift card and was told 2-3 times that I would receive the actual reward.

if not I will seek to speak to attorney general and BBB. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

They cheated me out of it.  Installer said I had to wait 60 days for the card.  That makes sense, because you wouldn't want someone to get the service just to get the card.  I waited and called about the card after 60 days.  Turns out you have to claim the card within 60 days.  I was no longer eligible.  Called AT&T support and their answer was "You are out of luck."  I will cancel as soon as the agreement runs out.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I had the same problem today. They promise us $200 and we only received $100 so I called them for the pass 3 weeks and they said the120 days is up and they said the same thing to us.. no luck..they didn't say  the 120 days to us when we upgraded service, false advertising and taking avanged ofof custome who pay their bill every month...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.