Get the myAT&T app
upengan78's profile

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

Saturday, April 9th, 2011 8:53 PM

19.95 or $35 p/m

Hi,

I am a new customer and just ordered Home internet DSL pro w/o phone line. When I ordered, the confirmation page showed me $19.95 per month charges for 1 year + DSL modem charge = $75.

Now When I get order confirmation email from ATT, I see

Total Monthly Charges $35and One time Charges $75

What is this ??? Do I have to pay $35 a month or $19.95 a month + ofcourse taxes.

Can someone explain this to me? I'd like to cacel my online order in case it is $35 /pm for new customer.

Thanks

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

12 years ago

Hello..

Didn't really want to reply to my old thread but thought it will actually help in understanding my question below due to past details in this thread.

I am not able to pay this month's bill. Last month Bill showed $4.95 to be paid but I paid 19.95 thinking that was their mistake(I don't know if they can mistake in those places) so that bill got paid. Now I can't pay this month's bill.

Attached screenshot from Firefox- Account number erased (and some of my bookmarks as well)

Do I need to worry?

att_oct_bill.jpg

1 Attachment

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks guys for quick reply. That is great to know. I guess I am not able to pay this time is only because I have credit balance, payment method on this site worked fine before..

Have a good day.

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

12 years ago

Oh, OK.  I thought you were saying you didn't have the money to pay.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

12 years ago

I wouldn't worry, but I would call cs to discuss what is going on with my bill.  Just to make sure you don't get undersireable and or unexpected results.

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

12 years ago

I think they were credited for some of the over-billed months.  They should have one more month of "pre-paid" service, then back to normal.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.