iPad and Forum Questions

iPad and Forum Questions

I've got a new iPad and am still learning.  I ran into two issues regarding this forum.

1.  Even though the auto login option is on, I have to manually log in every time I return to the site--I do not logout, I either close Safari or go to another site.  Can I stay logged in on an iPad, and if so, how?

2.  I tried earlier to insert a hyperlink into a reply.  I was able to copy or cut a link and paste it into the dialog box that pops up when the chain icon is pressed; but there is no OK button, nor return option on the keyboard that allows the link to be inserted into the reply.  I do not use a separate Bluetooth keyboard as yet, and the return button (visible now as I type) is replaced by a "Go" button when typing in the dialog box, and pressing Go results in an immediate closing of Safari.  How can I insert a hyperlink from my iPad?

I'm a low-tech iPad newbie, and I couldn't find an answer online--any suggestions?  Thanks!

docbombay

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein
Message 1 of 2 (455 Views)

Re: iPad and Forum Questions

Hi docbombay,

I am sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing.

I will be sending you a PM so that I may gather some more details about this scenario.

Thanks!

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

Message 2 of 2 (426 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.