Explore & discover

Helpful Links

how can i get caller id to show on tv

Contributor

how can i get caller id to show on tv

I have turned on caller ID on TV (I can see call log) I have turned on caller ID on line (I can see the log) I have rebooted the sysetm and caller ID still doesn't show on TV

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Professor

Re: how can i get caller id to show on tv

You must call 800-288-2020 so they could check if the feature got turned on on their end or to see if there's an outage with that feature.

You have U-verse TV and U-verse Phone service, right?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

You also might want to check that the feature is turned on using your Uverse remote:

Channel 9900 > Settings > Make sure there is a check in the "Display Caller ID" box.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Everthing is turned on. Talked to help desk 2 times and they said they would escalate the problem. Still no caller ID.

Thanks

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support