Explore & discover

Helpful Links

file driver complaint


file driver complaint

There has been a van sitting on a street for several weeks and has not moved.  How do I notify someone about this abondoned vehicle?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: file driver complaint

Call your city hall and report it as an abandoned vehicle.  All cities have ordinances against vehicles being left on the street for extended periods of time.  They will have it towed at the owners expense.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3

Hit by ATT driver

Hello, It was pouring rain on Wednesday and one of your drivers hit the rear of my car at a stop light. I walked out to look at it (he also walked out and said "it's fine") and it looked like nothing but there was rain all over the car and nothing was visible. The rain stopped and I now see 3 scratches from his license plate on my bumper. I just bought the car. I memorized his ATT vehicle # painted on the car. How do I file a complaint? Thank you.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support