Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 26, 2012
8:30:38 AM
broke reply window/content filter
Edited by Computer-Joe on May 26, 2012 at 8:40:08 AM

I tried to post a reply to this thread: http://forums.att.com/t5/U-Verse-General-Care-and-Support/Syncing-TVs-from-Room-to-Room/m-p/3220817#...

But I either get a message that the word "stream" is inappropriate content or that I'm post flooding. I tried canceling the reply and starting over, but get the same results.

And no, I was not talking about writing my name in the snow.Smiley Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

I tried to post a reply to this thread: http://forums.att.com/t5/U-Verse-General-Care-and-Support/Syncing-TVs-from-Room-to-Room/m-p/3220817#M10508

But I either get a message that the word "stream" is inappropriate content or that I'm post flooding. I tried canceling the reply and starting over, but get the same results.

And no, I was not talking about writing my name in the snow.Smiley Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

broke reply window/content filter

[ Edited ]
8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 26, 2012 8:41:21 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I just posted a reply in that thread with no problems CJ.  Maybe a temprary glitch on the forum?

I just posted a reply in that thread with no problems CJ.  Maybe a temprary glitch on the forum?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: broke reply window/content filter

2 of 9 (1,090 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 26, 2012 8:43:44 AM
(0)
Master

Oddly enough, it allowed me to use the word in the post above, but when I tried to add the error message (copy/paste) to the post I get reject by the content filter. something is definately screwed up.

Oddly enough, it allowed me to use the word in the post above, but when I tried to add the error message (copy/paste) to the post I get reject by the content filter. something is definately screwed up.

neon_sign.jpg

3 of 9 (1,088 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 26, 2012 8:55:35 AM
(0)
Master

If you look now, it allowed to post the word by itself, but won't allow me to add the rest of the message.

@#$^#%^*&#^$%  Filter this.Smiley Mad

If you look now, it allowed to post the word by itself, but won't allow me to add the rest of the message.

@#$^#%^*&#^$%  Filter this.Smiley Mad

neon_sign.jpg

4 of 9 (1,084 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 26, 2012 9:00:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 9 (1,080 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 26, 2012 9:05:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Hey CJ, it wouldn''t let me post S T R E A M with varying suffixes at all.  Yep something is broken,.

Hey CJ, it wouldn''t let me post S T R E A M with varying suffixes at all.  Yep something is broken,.

6 of 9 (1,076 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2012 12:46:05 AM
(0)
Expert

Looks like it's working now because both of your posts are there.

Looks like it's working now because both of your posts are there.

7 of 9 (1,052 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2012 11:49:37 AM
(0)
Master

I think they really need to pull the word filter out of the dark ages. I see more "colorful" language on my wife's quilting forums who's membership consists of 90% women 50 and older. Especially considering AT&T broadcasts much worse over their own TV service, during primtime.

I think they really need to pull the word filter out of the dark ages. I see more "colorful" language on my wife's quilting forums who's membership consists of 90% women 50 and older. Especially considering AT&T broadcasts much worse over their own TV service, during primtime.

neon_sign.jpg

8 of 9 (1,048 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2012 1:33:33 PM
(0)
Expert

It needs to spend some time in therapy for sure!  Smiley Very Happy  It's amazing that spell check will try to change words to violations! Smiley Frustrated

It needs to spend some time in therapy for sure!  Smiley Very Happy  It's amazing that spell check will try to change words to violations! Smiley Frustrated

9 of 9 (1,043 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments